Jim's Books on Amazon
"Here then is a definitive statement of the art of Nihon Goshin Aikido coming directly from one of its most knowledgeable practitioners. I know that it will be an essential resource not only for students of NGA but also for martial artists of any style anywhere in the world."
"Living an integral life means “getting it together” and being “together” rather than being and feeling fragmented. It means thinking, feeling and acting always out of the certainty of your wholeness and never acting out of a sense of disconnection or lack."
Corporate Training Series
Envision your company operating with:
Envision your company offering products and services that are good for people, good for the planet, and good for the bottom line.
Envision your ordinary day at the workplace transformed into an extraordinary, creative, productive adventure.
Let me help you to make this vision a reality
L.I.V. Trainings Living the Integral Vision
“Transforming ordinary business into extraordinary success!”
- The Integrative Transformational Pathway (Uniting Body, Mind, Emotion & Spirit).
- The “A-B-C of Mindfulness”: The Power of the Present Moment.
- The Law of Projection (the REAL “secret” of Intention and Manifestation).
- Optimal Stress Management
- The Keys to Peak Performance: “Right action in daily living.”
- Applying Aikido principles of nonresistance to "go with the flow" of life
- Emotional Releasing using Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- The “Tao of Parenting” (Continuum Concept childrearing).
- The Origins of our “Shadow” side.
- Individual and Planetary Transformation.
These are a few of the courses, seminars and trainings that I have conducted over the past 20 years:
- Integral Psychology: Evolutionary Consciousness in Personal and Global Transformation, 1 Semester Course (4 credit advanced college course taught at SUNY Purchase, NY)
- The Psychology of Adjustment (3 credit introductory college course taught at Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY)
- EEG Neurotherapy/Biofeedback Theory and Practice (taught at Biofeedback Consultants, Inc.)
- Stress Management Theory and Techniques
- Behavior Management for Emotionally/Behaviorally Disordered Students
- Techniques in Psychodynamic Play Therapy
- Effective Parenting Skills
- Affective Education Techniques for Educators and Parents
- Team Building/Problem Solving for Educators
- Crisis Intervention Help-line Volunteer Training: Listening Skills and Therapeutic Responses
- Pathways to Self-Actualization
- Zen Buddhist Meditation Practice
- Advanced Aikido Techniques and Practices
I can adapt a lecture or seminar to address those areas that are of your greatest interest and need, in terms of both program length and topics of interest covered. Please see the Services/Fees page for information on how we may develop a program that meets your particular interests and needs.
Take the first step to help yourself, those you love, your business or organization to soar. Please contact me to discuss the particulars of a program that will meet your interests and needs.
To laugh often and love much;
To win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children;
To earn the approval of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To give of one’s self without the slightest thought of return;
To have accomplished a task, whether by a healthy child, a rescued soul, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation;
To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived;
This is to have succeeded.
-attributed to Bessie A. Stanley
Here’s to YOUR success!!
©2010 Jim Giorgi/DoKwang Augenblick